Summer and all-season tire facts:
• Tread rubber, often called compound, is the main factor in determining traction
• Summer tires offer a stickier and softer compound, better for warm, dry or damp pavement
• All-season tires have sipes, tiny slits that provide extra biting edges to give extra traction
• Buying new tires? Consider buying the tires that came with your car. Engineers match the
tire suspension to the rubber when installing tires on new vehicles.
• Check the traction rating on the tire. A or AA ratings offer the best traction.
Why invest in summer and all-season tires at our dealership?
• Summer and All-Season tires recommended by the manufacturer are available - and likely in-stock
• There is no tire industry standard. Tire companies make their own assessments. Our staff are the
most knowledgeable about tires and your vehicle specifications
• We offer complete Tire & Wheel Packages: Installation, balancing, alignment, storage & more
Lowest Price Guarantee on new summer or all-season tires!
We will match the lowest price on winter tires offered by competitors.*
Most major tire manufacturers offer rebates when you purchase a set of 4 new tires,
up to $100.00. Ask one of our knowledgeable Service Advisor for details.
*If you find a lower advertised price within thirty (30) days before or after the purchase of qualifying tires from a participating dealer, present the dealer where you purchased or intend to purchase qualifying tires with proof of the advertised price and they will match the lower price. Offer does not apply to quotes or advertised prices from outside Canada, online auction sites, wholesalers, online retailers that have no physical stores in Canada, close out/liquidation/clearance sales, advertising errors or misprints or restricted offers. Subject to stock availability. Qualifying tires must be purchased and installed at a participating dealer. Advertised item must: (i) be an in-stock brand, be of the same brand, size, model, sidewall, speed and load rating; (ii) be sold through an authorized retailer located in Canada; and (iii) be in Canadian dollars. Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to costs associated with labour, valve stems, mounting/balancing, disposal fees and taxes. Ask Dealer for complete details.